Some big, fat, whiny, bitchy, crybaby feathers.
It’s not that this blog hasn’t generated negative reactions in the past. It has, and that disapproval has been manifest in many forms:
- Through the WordPress comments function.
- By email.
- Unfriending me on Facebook.
- Friending me on Facebook for the sole purpose of unfriending me.
- Tweeting about me with the hashtag: jackass.
- Sniper fire.
- I’ve been accosted by mimes. (They don’t say much, but their gesticulated scorn is withering.)
- Women flee at the sight of me. (To be frank, this was happening long before I started this blog.)
- Small children bite me with their sharp little adolescent teeth.
- A vicious diatribe was nailed to my front door, written in blood. (This one surprised me; Grandma needs all the blood she has.)
- Random baboon attacks.
- Strategically placed billboards with shockingly filthy messages.
- The song “You Suck” is constantly being dedicated to me on the radio.
- Vitriolic letters to the editor of The Bolivian Free Press. (The Bolivian Free Press is an odd name for a newspaper in a country where the primary language isn’t English. It’s almost as though I made it up.)
- Llamas spit at me, then act like it was an accident.
- I get junk mail addressed to: That Ass Who Writes The Blog.
- The letters in my alphabet soup randomly form death threats.
- I am frequently presented with that time honored and always effective middle finger.
Read the rest...