HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: F*ck Off: The Art of Saying No

Monday, January 5, 2015

F*ck Off: The Art of Saying No


In the past couple of years I’ve learned a very valuable skill; the ability to say 'no' to people.
Previously, I used to go out of my way to help people wherever I could.
If someone needed money and I had it, I’d lend it to them – even if that would leave me short and meant I’d have to stay in at weekend, or not be able to buy that video game I wanted.
If somebody needed their computer or electronics looking at or repairing, I’d do it. For free. Even if I’d been at work all day doing exactly that and the last thing I really wanted to do was spend another 2 hours looking at error logs and trying to figure out how to fix something. Even if could have done the same job for someone who wasn’t a friend or family member and been paid much needed cash for it, I’d do it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment