HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Putting One Thing on Top of Another Thing

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Putting One Thing on Top of Another Thing

Thing

blocks,
An example of my capabilities.
(image source: wpclipart.com)

“Do you understand?” He was gaping at me the way someone would who had just tried to explain calculus to an ape. And not one of those clever apes that knows sign language, but one those apes on the nature channel that’s eating its own poop.

“Seriously?” I responded.

“Yeah,” he spat the word at me in the most condescending arrogant voice he could conjure. “Did you understand what I just explained to you?”

Note: in fairness to him, the most condescending arrogant voice he could conjure, turned out to simply be his voice.

Allow me to go back to the beginning and explain: I am referring to an experience I had as a temporary worker. When you’re a temporary worker, there are certain things that are presumed:



No comments:

Post a Comment