HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Ten Years Ago Today: Dad Died

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ten Years Ago Today: Dad Died

Today's story is very personal. If you came looking for teh funnay, I can't bring it today. Having said that, I think many of you will relate to what I am gonna write about.

10 Years Ago Today

June 5, 2004 was just another day at the Dumbass Dome. So I thought.
Dad, Debbie, Adam & Sara, c. 1996

I was doing the normal routine - having a beer for breakfast, smokin' a fatty and getting tuned up for work. I was walking past the front door of my house when I saw a black Toyota zoom into my drive way. It was my sister, Cheryl. From Dallas. 100 miles away from where I lived.

Instinct told me that something was wrong.

Very wrong.

It was.

Very wrong.

Read the rest.....

No comments:

Post a Comment