HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Just to Reiterate: Get the Hell Out of the Way

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Just to Reiterate: Get the Hell Out of the Way

Just to Reiterate: Get the Hell Out of the Way

waiting in line
Is she talking about her gout again? Kill me now. 

I know I’ve touched on the subject of checkout line etiquette on more than one occasion.

And I know what you’re thinking: why are you beating a dead horse?
 
It’s dead.

It’s been dead.

Just stop it.

You’re embarrassing yourself.

Would you beat Seabiscuit?

Seabiscuit’s a dead horse.

Seabiscuit was an underdog that overcame adversity.

Seabiscuit’s story was inspirational and heartwarming.

How dare you.

I’d wager that you didn’t even cry at the end of the Old Yeller.

Are you made of stone?

Old Yeller was a faithful and trusted companion.

Monster.

Anyway, recent events have led me to believe that I need to revisit the subject of checkout line etiquette. First generally and then specifically.

Just a few thing you shouldn’t do in a check-out line, generally:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment