HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Recipe in That Drawer: My Wife's Delicious New England Boiled Dinner In a Crock Pot!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Recipe in That Drawer: My Wife's Delicious New England Boiled Dinner In a Crock Pot!






Long time no see, I am happy to report that I am back.  I have a lot of ideas to keep you all entertained for a long time.  I will get into why the long absence in another post.  Today I am going to talk about how to make a traditional New England boiled Dinner and we are going to simplify it.  Before I get into the recipe though I want to talk about something, I think we shouldn't be afraid to cook outside the box.  No one says you cannot make a boiled dinner in crock pot and honestly it comes out a lot more flavorful and what makes this even better, you can turn on your crock pot with all the ingredients and let it go all day.  No babysitting required!  

Read the rest.....

No comments:

Post a Comment