HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Don’t Say it to Your Boss

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Don’t Say it to Your Boss

The people have spoken, and Don’t Say it to Your Boss has edged out Bad Idea Fireman. You asked for it.
office spaceMonster.com has compiled a list of things not to say to your boss. Let’s take a look at their list:
  1. I need a raise.
  2. That just isn’t possible.
  3. I can’t stand working with__.
  4. I partied too hard last night–I’m so hung over.
  5. But I emailed you about that last week.
  6. It’s not my fault.
  7. I don’t know.
  8. But we’ve always done it this way.
  9. Let me set you up with__.
I know–this list is ridiculous and useless.

I’ve made some subtle changes to the entries. Here’s what you really can’t say:

Read the list here....

No comments:

Post a Comment