HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Idiotprufs’ Guide to Gifts not to Give

Friday, December 19, 2014

Idiotprufs’ Guide to Gifts not to Give

bad gift
You said you liked my armpits that way.

We all want to give the perfect gift for Christmas. The gift that will brighten a child’s face. The gift that show thoughtfulness and caring. The type of gift that will result in moments that will be cherished forever.

Well that’s not going to happen because frankly, you’re a moron; the best you can hope for is to not screw things up too badly.

Since I’m practically an expert at screwing things up badly–I mean, I am shockingly good at it–I am going to assist you in what gifts not to give.

Don’t give your goth cousin a bottle of skin bronzer. Just because she’s a goth doesn’t mean her flesh will burst into flames if it’s exposed to real sunlight. It’s Holy water that does that.

Read the rest of the list here....



No comments:

Post a Comment