HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Drunk Dumbass Goes On Midget-Tossing Rampage!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Drunk Dumbass Goes On Midget-Tossing Rampage!

Physically speaking, I am a small man.
Some Dumbasses would say the same about my mental capabilities and character too.
The ones who carry these ludicrous thoughts around with themselves are either
  • 1) Liberals or
  • 2) Those who wish to dethrone me as The Fearless Leader of the Dumbass Horde.
Let me tell you sons of motherless goats in Group 2 that it ain't gonna happen.
As far as Liberals go, I ain't skeered of a bunch of sissies who want to turn the USA into Fwance. What a perfect match. The Fwench wouldn't fight to save their own mothers and Liberals won't work to save their own mothers. Knowing that, I'm pretty sure that my reign as The Fearless Leader of the Dumbass Horde is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment