HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Hey Facebook, we are SO over!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hey Facebook, we are SO over!

  I have always maintained that of all my Social Media Children, Facebook is my favorite. So much my fave, that I don’t even try to hide it from the others. But lately, I’ve been noticing something new and disturbing about my first love, mainly that it makes me want to pry my eyes out of their sockets with a dull soup spoon. 15 minutes of Facesuck and my stomach is tied in Celtic knots and trying to chew its way out through my esophagus.
  Scrolling through the visual cacophony that is my stream, I am alternately revolted, horrified, outraged, and depressed over what I see. And that’s not even taking into account all the crap that buries the needle of my Bullshit-O-Meter in the “No Pair of Boots Will Save Your Socks Now” red zone.
This, my friends, is why I’m ditching Bitchbook...keep on readin'

No comments:

Post a Comment