HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Guest Post at Pixie C D! Bad Idea of the Day: I'm Not Graduating So I'll Call in a Bomb Threat to the College!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Guest Post at Pixie C D! Bad Idea of the Day: I'm Not Graduating So I'll Call in a Bomb Threat to the College!

Hey, Y'all! Chris Dean at Pixie C D has invited me to destroy her blogging cred by asking me to write a guest post!
Here we are at the end of May.
Birds are singing, gardens are in the ground and college students around the country will soon be departing their Institutions of Higher Learning to leave their marks on the world.
And by "leave their marks on the world" I naturally mean "enter rehab". 
Or make bomb threats.
Sadly, bomb threats are fairly common today, even in the most unexpected of places - like Chinese airports and Guacamole Schools. 
And college graduations.
Let me splain.

No comments:

Post a Comment