HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: "10 Tips for Dating" By It's Amazing I dont Drink

Friday, March 7, 2014

"10 Tips for Dating" By It's Amazing I dont Drink

Googly Eyed Swamp Donkey

We are going to change gears around here a little bit and I am going to be posting over here once a week instead of every day.  I am just not smart enough to think of shit off the top of my head every day.  Hell, I am lucky that I remember to put on a damn bra everyday and even that can be iffy.
 Even though I am married, I still understand the whole dating scene, I have a lot of single friends and what they are facing when they walk outside their front doors, is nothing more than frightening fuckers one way or another.  Here is my list of warning signs that you may want to consider when you are faced with a flight or fight response, for men and women.

Read the rest at It's Amazing I dont Drink

No comments:

Post a Comment