HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Canadian-ite Dumbasses: Fast Food Fooks Up Your Brain, Eh? By Fearless Leader!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Canadian-ite Dumbasses: Fast Food Fooks Up Your Brain, Eh? By Fearless Leader!

I was an unmarried Fearless Leader for many years before I met and eventually got hitched to Mrs. Fearless Leader.

In those days, I did all The Things Necessary for Survival, myself.

I cleaned my house, drank beer, did my own laundry, drank beer, cooked and drank more beer.

I'm a pretty good cook, but I don't do it much anymore since I got hitched to Heather, but back in The Old Days I was known to cook a damn good T-Bone, make a bad ass pot of red beans and put together some Mucho El Good-o Meskin Cornbread.

And drink a shit load more cold beer.

Let me tell you, it's hard work being a Single Fearless Leader doing all The Things Necessary for Survival and drinking all that beer.

To be honest, though, I didn't cook a helluva lot, just when I felt like it. Or when I wanted a T-Bone or a bad ass pot of red beans and a side of Meskin Cornbread. I often ate at fast food joints such as Whataburger, McDonalds or Taco Bell.

Read the rest.....

No comments:

Post a Comment