HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: "I am not just a One Trick Pony" by It's Amazing I dont Drink

Thursday, March 6, 2014

"I am not just a One Trick Pony" by It's Amazing I dont Drink

In the That Drawer in the Kitchen: It's Amazing I dont Drink



Welcome to my new blog.  Now some of you may know me by my recipes on youtube and on Mishmawshandotherthings.com but I am not just a one trick pony.  I have been writing short stories, and keeping a journal since I was in the 3rd grade.  See that little blond haired girl in the picture, that is me when I was 2 years old.  All sweet and kind but full of hell and you would never know by looking at that little chubby face but it all was about to change. Before I begin to tell you the main purpose for this blog I should explain that every day of my life is a sitcom.

Read the rest at It's Amazing I dont Drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment