HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: MishMawsh & Other things Has a Recipe in the Drawer!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

MishMawsh & Other things Has a Recipe in the Drawer!




Hello everyone, so today's post is a mistake I made in the kitchen.  Sometimes mistakes we make turn into something even better.  My original idea was to make a chicken pot pie. I knew early on that this was not going to be a pot pie because I made way too much filling.  This is the same idea of a pot pie but it has a biscuit topping, the filling is the same but there is so much of it there is no way it was going to fit in a pie pan.  So I grabbed my biggest casserole dish I have.  I took a little help from a cookbook one of my newest ones and one of my favorites too, Miss Kay's Duck Commander Cookbook.  I am not the best biscuit maker, just ask my oldest child.  She will tell you that my biscuits turn out to be more like crackers than biscuits.  Oh the memories.  However when I tried Miss Kay's recipe I was pleasantly surprised.  I had to improvise on one ingredient but you will understand when I get there.  So before I keep rambling on and on, I will just get to how to make this ok.

Get the recipe here!

No comments:

Post a Comment