HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Fat Hairy Hillbillies: Even More Weird Search Terms

Friday, April 25, 2014

Fat Hairy Hillbillies: Even More Weird Search Terms

search, idiotprufs
It's time for another edition of weird search terms.

As always, these are all search terms exactly as they appear on my stats page.

fat hairy hillbillies   I'm just relieved the word nude wasn't included in this search term.

gator boots for job interviews  The reason I didn't get that job with PETA--and why I got banned from their building.

confused idiot  I wasn't confused, the gator boots were a fashion choice.

interview idiots job  I didn't get the job, you don't have to rub it in.

high ronald mcdonald  Why I was fired from McDonalds.

what happens when rats eat mcdonalds  Those rats were real; I thought it was a hallucination.

chigger bites on testicles embarrassing story  Is it embarrassing for you, or for the chigger.

how to clean and stretch a raccoon  Finally someone is addressing this?

very very surprised animal  I'll bet it was.

hatred of racoons  Maybe if you stopped stretching them, your relations with them would improve.

kissing hand raccoon coloring page  Rabies shots are fun for kids.

saw amish guy buying whole dead racoons  So much for raccoon Glasnost, who would do such a thing?

amish mafia  Enough said.

lyrics beer forklift  The worst polka song ever.

don gay bullridieng with band the rodeo clown  The worst country song ever.

stressed out stick people  You'd be stressed out too, if you had no discernible genitals

For the rest of the list....


No comments:

Post a Comment