HJOj_SKjmQIGQwfbde_0DpO42c0 That Drawer in the Kitchen: Man In Yellow Hat Jailed After Destructive Tirade

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Man In Yellow Hat Jailed After Destructive Tirade

North East, Pennsylvania–In a bizarre story involving a construction site, a mischievous monkey and a bulldozer; a man in a big yellow hat was taken into custody following a destructive tirade.

It seems the man, who was traveling with the monkey, had stopped at a local market to pick up a few things. While he was inside, the monkey made his way across the street and onto a construction site where he found an idling bulldozer.

“I look up and I see the bulldozer tearing across the lot,” said Dirk, one of the construction workers who witnessed the incident. “I thought that Earl had lost his mind, but then I look and I see this freakin’ monkey, and he’s driving the bulldozer. We always joke with Earl that a monkey could drive a bulldozer…I guess we were right.”

Read what happens next here...


No comments:

Post a Comment